Monday, July 19, 2010

You never know what could happen....

Today, I was doing a senior session with a pretty young girl. All was good. We were having a good time and decided to take a few shots down in the creek. Well, you have to cross a bridge on foot, and wade some water to get where I wanted. We were walking along and suddenly heard a cracking noise. It was a huge limb breaking from a tree. GUESS WHAT! I was right under it. Not knowing where to go or what to do. The first things that popped in my head was I was dead, then do I protect my head or my camera, don't get the camera wet. Yeh. A lot of conversation for about 2 seconds to get out of the way. I ended up falling in the weeds and the limb crashed just a few steps away. No one was hurt. Just took awhile for my heart to go back into my chest and to stop shaking. Thank you God for that guardian Angel today. And everyday for that matter. Well, enough about that. lol. Here is a sample of her pics. Thanks Arika!

No comments:

Post a Comment