Saturday, July 17, 2010

Shootin a Senior today

Super hot day today. Had an appt at 2pm...95 degrees. But it was wonderful! Didn't really even realize how hot I was. I love doing seniors and making them feel beautiful and special. Their own special little day. I especially love meeting new people and being a part of something so big in their life. Senior portraits are a big deal. They will show you for the rest of your life. TRUST ME. I just had to pull mine out for our class reunion. YIKES. Can't believe I have been out for 10 years. But looking back. I have accomplished so much. Been a crazy ride, but wouldn't trade it for anything. And here is Brittany's video from her shoot today. Can't wait to finish the rest of the shoot next month. video

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget